Finchley CC Easter Camp 2021
Book individual days for our Finchley CC Easter cricket holiday camp.
All days are 10am - 3pm.
Extended Day 9am - 4pm
Kids may be dropped off early and picked up later than the main camp hours. The main camp runs 10am-3pm, however, there will be options to play on the outfield or inside the nets. All kids will be supervised during these times.
Cost for Extended Day is £45
Tue 6th April FULLY BOOKED
Wed 7th April FULLY BOOKED
Thu 8th April FULLY BOOKED
Mon 12th April
Tue 13th April
Wed 14th April
Booking Multiple Days/Children:
To book more than one child per day, please select your chosen day and amend the quantity. Please add all child information in the boxes provided, then click Book Now to add the day to your booking.
To book further days/children, close the Cart and repeat the above step by selecting the next chosen day you wish to attend.
Finchley Cricket Club
East End Road
What To Bring
Please ensure your child has the following for the camp:
- Packed lunch
- Water bottle and plenty to drink for the day
- Hand sanitiser
- Sun cream
- A bat
- A bag to keep all their belongings in
Please take a moment to read through our COVID-19 Procedures. Contact us if you have any queries regarding bookings.
We may take promotional photos of our camps, for use on the Falcon website and social media accounts. If you do not give consent for your child to be included in any photography, please indicate this to us in the information box when you complete your booking.
We will be operating the following COVID-19 measures and procedures during our summer camps:
- An effort to keep the same small groups for as much of the camp as possible
- Temperature checks for coaches and children upon arrival
- Each group will be assigned a gazebo as a base for breaks, lunch and shelter from sun & rain
- Coaches to socially distance from children and colleagues
- Children encouraged to socially distance as much as reasonably possible
- No indoor activity or pavilion use, unless guidelines allow
- A modified wet weather policy (see below)
- Hand sanitiser available at each gazebo. Regular sanitising of hands including at entry & exit of camp and during breaks or when equipment/ball has been shared
- 1 in, 1 out policy for toilets and for filling of water bottles
- Additional cleaning of toilets and kitchen facilities each day
- Regular cleaning of equipment each day
- In the event of rain showers, children will take shelter at their gazebo base for the duration.
- In the event of a day being called off for rain, a 50% refund will be provided if we call off a camp day prior to Midday. If a day is called off after this time, then no refunds will be provided and you will be invited to collect your children from this time. We will look after any uncollected children until the end of the camp day.
- In the unlikely event that a day has heavy rain forecasted for the duration, we will notify you the night before, to cancel the camp day and provide a full refund for this.
- In the event of government guidance changing and allowing use of the pavilion for the camp, then the above policy is void and we will revert to our standard wet weather policy.
The above measures will be regularly reviewed are subject to change, in order to comply with updated government and ECB guidelines. Additional measures may need to be added or removed, in line with government advice and we will continually review our measures to ensure best practice for our summer camps.
If your child or anyone in their household develops COVID-19 symptoms, then they should not attend the camp. Please contact us immediately if this happens, to allow us to offer the space to our waiting list and process a refund for days missed (if filled by another booking).
We will ensure that safety remains the priority, whilst creating an enjoyable environment for your children to play cricket with us.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, if you have any questions or concerns.