When Falcon Cricket Coaching collect and use your personal information, we ensure that we look after it properly and use it in accordance with our privacy principles which are as follows:
• Information provided is processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
• Personal information you provide is collected for a specific purpose and is not processed in a way which is incompatible for the purpose us collect it
• Your personal information is kept accurate and, where necessary kept up to date
• Your personal information is kept no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is required
• We will take appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure
• Your personal information is processed in accordance with your rights
• We will not sell your personal information
• We may share your information as required with the England and Wales Cricket board and other authorities such as police, medical specialists, children’s social care, courts and/or relevant bodies such as probation officers in support of on-going investigations.
What personal information do we collect?
We might collect personal information, such as your contact details, your children’s date of birth, email address, postal address and telephone number, relevant medical information, or details of other people included in any bookings you make with Falcon Cricket Coaching.
How do we use your personal information?
We mainly use your information to provide you with coaching services run by Falcon Cricket Coaching and to provide you (and your family) with updates to various activities relating to Falcon Cricket Coaching activities. This includes newsletters and other marketing activities regarding Falcon Cricket Coaching.
We may process your personal information for a number of different purposes and these are set out below:
• Where we have a legal obligation to provide personal data for example when requested by the Police, ECB Safeguarding team or the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
• Where we have appropriate legitimate business need to use your personal information such as maintaining our class/camps attendance database, developing or improving our services to participants, all whilst ensuring that such business need does not interfere with your rights and freedoms.
• Where we need to use your sensitive personal information such as health data because it is necessary for your vital interests, this being a life or death matter such as the disclosure of allergic reactions or sensitive medical information to the relevant authorities.
How long do we keep your records?
Interaction on social media
If you follow one of our social media accounts, we receive basic personal data about you according to your profile, which may include your account name, gender, general interests, location, age. You may also communicate with us directly and provide content in this way.
You can ask us to do various things with your personal information, for example at any time you can ask for a copy of your personal information, ask us to correct mistakes, change the way we use your information, or even delete it.
As a summary you have the follow rights under GDPR: The right to rectification, The Right to Erasure, Right to restrict the processing of data, Right to data portability, the right to object to direct marketing- you are in control of how we use your information for marketing.
Contact Details for the Falcon Cricket Coaching Data Protection Officer:
Phone: 07854 659 133